Email marketing is a massive relationship-building channel. In this fast-moving world, we all check our mail inboxes at least once a day. Also, email has a way of driving more traffic to reach your audience than anything else could.
Email marketing and automation is a way to create emails that reach targeted customers on your email list and make them aware of your new products, updates, discounts, and other services without doing the work every time, through a pre-built and self-operating system.
According to Snov, “89% of marketers use email as the primary channel for generating leads”. Yet, some small businesses still believe that email marketing isn’t beneficial. Don’t be one of them.
Email campaigns take much of your time and repeating the same process feels exhausting. So to handle this, we have come up with a list of the best email marketing automation tools for your small business that you’ll love to use.
But first, let’s see why the importance of email marketing is crucial for the growth of your small business.
Why Email Marketing Is Important for Small Businesses?
Email marketing is an essential part of any successful online strategy. It allows you to connect with your audience in a personal way that other forms of communication cannot match.
Build Relationships With Customers:
Email marketing helps build relationships with customers by allowing you to communicate with them. This means that you can send messages that are more personalised than those sent through social media platforms.
Grow Your Business:
Email marketing is an essential part of any successful marketing strategy. It allows you to connect with your customers and prospects in a personal manner.
An email marketing service helps generate leads because it allows you to communicate with potential customers. This means you can provide them with more relevant information than other forms of advertising.
If you’re looking for a fun way to market your company, consider using email marketing. It’s easy to set up, inexpensive, and effective. Plus, it allows you to connect with your customers on a personal level.
How Email Marketing Software Help Businesses Improve Customer Engagement
Email marketing is being proven to be one of the most effective ways to engage customers and improve sales. Here is how to do it right:
Email Service Providers (ESP) –
There are several different ESPs available today. You should choose one based on what type of emails you plan to send and whether you need to use a hosted solution or manage your servers.
This will allow you to respond to customer inquiries with personalized messages. It’s also a good idea to set up auto-responses when you first start sending email campaigns.
Create a list of subscribers –
You should also consider creating a list of people who haven’t yet subscribed to receive your emails. These are known as “opt-outs.” Opt-outs are especially helpful for businesses that send out many newsletters per month. They help ensure that your newsletter isn’t sent to people who aren’t interested in receiving them.
Personalized messages –
Personalized email campaigns are more likely to generate interest than generic ones. This is because they allow recipients to connect with you on a personal level. It’s also easier to build trust when you communicate with people on a personal level.
Measure results —
You should measure the success of your emails by tracking open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These metrics will help you determine whether your campaign was successful or not.
7 Best Email Marketing Software for Your Small Business
Have you ever tried using an email marketing platform with a popup plugin that meets your requirements with many features?
Think of Optinly 🤔!
Optinly is the best plugin to engage the audience, and capture leads that are being backed by appropriate templates, making your campaign creation process simpler.
This helps you to progress your business with extreme ease and comfort.
- 10+ marketing goals, and 75+ pre-built templates are available.
- Highly optimized and customizable templates to reach your targets.
- 6 different types of popup forms like email popups, subscription popups, spin the wheel popups, countdown pop-ups, etc are available.
- No development skills are required.
- Pre-existing shortcodes to display customer names.
- Targeting options to display popups at the right time.
- Helps in increasing lead generation, discounts, customer retention, creating feedback, polls, collecting surveys etc.
- Seamless integration with 10+ email marketing service providers like MailChimp, constant contact etc.
Price: Optinly offers a forever free plan, a starter plan at 9$ per month.
Looking to manage the email database of your leads and contacts along with email marketing and Automation?
Then try this!
ActiveCampaign is the most advanced email marketing platform with machine learning and predictive tools. Enabling marketers to work smarter and deliver higher ROI.
- Easy Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Built-In CRM.
- Split Actions & A/B Testing.
- Design and write emails that convert for specific audiences.
- Personalized emails based on audience segmentation.
- Landing page builder.
- Dynamic Content Creation with different templates.
- Newsletter templates to communicate brand ideas to the audience.
- Unlimited sending of emails with data-backed reporting.
Price: ActiveCampaign is transparent and upfront with a cost of $9 per month.
If you’re looking to create responsive designs, customize messages, deliver emails to inboxes, trigger automated workflows, and connect with new customers.
Zoho Campaigns provides the toolkit to meet your email marketing needs.
- WYSIWYG email editor
- A/B testing
- Triggered drip sequences
- Mobile Optimization
- Dynamic content
- Custom reports
- URL Validation
- Link Tracking
- Email Accessibility Tools
- Review Status Updates
- Ability to test dynamic content.
Price: Free plan is available. The standard plan comes at $3/month.
4. Constant Contact
Looking to send event invitation mail options that are unique?
Go for Constant Contact!
Constant Contact is a great email marketing software to help event organizers, educators, and others get the most out of their online events.
- Online form builder to create and capture leads.
- Automated “Resend to Non-Openers” options.
- The subject line split testing.
- A/B Testing tool to find the winning variation.
- Powerful event invitations, coupons, surveys, and polls.
- Integrations with social media platforms and many more.
Price: Free plan is available and the pro one comes at $16.15/Month Billed Annually.
Looking for a platform that fits all your sizes for email marketing?
Then use Drip which is one of the highest recommended platforms out there that fits your business and spending will grow as you do.
- Visual Workflow drag-drop builder.
- Editable templates to create interactive email campaigns.
- Captures More Quality Leads.
- A/B split testing Campaigns.
- Provides Content Customization.
- Saves time by automating workflows.
- Cost is uniquely catered based on the size of your list at the time you subscribe.
- Performance Tracking with leading customer service.
Price: Free plan is available, basic comes at $19/month.
Looking for an email marketing platform to create valuable marketing?
Go for Getresponse!
GetResponse is an email marketing platform which enables users to create a valuable marketing list of prospects to develop relationships and build a responsive, profitable customer base.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop email creator.
- Develop personalized web fonts, and save layouts for the future.
- Responsive web forms.
- Streamlined list-building and segmentation tools.
- The system uses API to send transactional emails and notifications to customers.
- Automation segmentation and scalable autoresponders.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
Price: Free plan is available and the paid one comes at $15 per month.
Looking for email marketing software that requires no expertise?
Then Mailchimp should be the choice.
Mailchimp is a popular marketing automation service that performs an integral role, supports online marketing, and does not need advanced technical expertise.
Key Features :
- Drag and drop email templates.
- Custom signup forms.
- Content Optimizer for personalized suggestions.
- Multi-channel campaigns to reach your audience.
- Email Segmentation is easier.
- Customer Journey, Builder, to send emails based on your customers’ behaviour.
- A/B Testing campaigns.
- Provides pre-built Automation and transactional emails.
- Analyses through real-time reports, and built-in analytics tools.
- Seamless Integration with 50+ESPs including Gmail, Microsoft dynamics CRM etc.
- Mobile App to design, and track email campaigns.
Price: MailChimp provides a forever plan and essentials at $11 per month.
Email Marketing Service vs Social Media
Social media marketing has been around for years but email marketing is still king when it comes to digital advertising and one of the most effective ways to target your customers.
Email marketing is an old-school way of reaching potential customers, but it’s still very useful in today’s digital world. It’s also much cheaper than other forms of advertising.
Email marketing platforms generate more leads than any other form of direct marketing. And with the average American receiving nearly 200 emails per day, there’s no better way to connect with them.
Email marketing software allows you to send messages at any time, anywhere. This means you can reach people when they’re online, even if they’re not searching for your product or service. Plus, because you’re sending an email, rather than posting something on social media, you can avoid getting blocked by Facebook or Twitter.
By leveraging the use of an email marketing platform, you have an audience that is already interested in you.
It’s easy to think that social media marketing is another form of advertising, but it’s much more than that. It’s also an essential part of any successful business strategy.
Email Marketing Automation software helps small businesses in so many ways.
The above-cited best email marketing software will help to build your list, increase conversions, and generate more revenue.
And be sure to get your email marketing started on the right foot with a perfect marketing plan, and the right ESPs for your business!
So here we have it, the best email marketing automation tools to attract leads and generate buying customers for your brand.
“Which email marketing tools are you familiar with? Which one do you like most in this post? Let’s know in the comments”.