Today, there are much more options for diners than ever before. Thus, it is in the best interests of operators to do everything within their power to attract these customers and keep them. To increase restaurant sales online is the best and most amazing option in pulling loyal customers towards you without hassle.
According to Toasttab, “35% of diners said they are influenced by online reviews when choosing a restaurant“. Also, consumers are more likely to place food orders online and through their mobile devices or find restaurants that have a detailed menu of what they want.
So at this point, it is very wise for a restaurant business to be established online. Below are the five easiest steps to increase restaurant sales online, each one as important as the next.
Networking is also very essential to growing your restaurant business online. Joining food owners groups and associations on networking sites will enable you to get to know other restaurant owners who could share secrets of their growth that would get your business up and go.
Adding your restaurant profile to Google is a very important part of scaling-up your business online. Google My Business is a free tool from Google that enables businesses to manage their company’s information across Google Search and Google Maps.
According to Google, “97% of consumers search for local products and services, but only 37% of businesses have claimed a Google My Business local business listing on a search engine“. Feel free to check out how to claim your business on Google.
Starting a restaurant is great. Yet, taking advantage of the web and its online tools allow you to increase sales, attract lots of customers and gives you that high edge. By having a dedicated website (check here to create a stunning website for your business), staying up to date and posting your new treaties/recipes on social media, to promoting your restaurant and also networking to serve other businesses online, you are sure to start generating huge profit in your revenues.
Have you been using tools from the web to leverage your restaurant business online? What other strategies have been working for you that are not included in this guide? Let us know in the comments.
• A sure way to grow your small restaurant is to leverage the use of online mediums, like a dedicated website, using social media, creating a Google My Business account etc.
• Also, reward your existing customers with loyalty programs, to let them help you advertise. Word of mouth is very powerful.
• Lastly, create great recipes that want customers coming back for more.
• Use technology to leverage your delivery service. By using online delivery apps and websites that accept payments, you make it easy for both you and your customers deliver on time.
• Providing great service is key to ensuring a great delivery. Make sure the food is well packaged; equip your delivery boys with insulated food bags that keep hot items warm and cold things fresh through the ride and also package food safely in delivery vehicles.
• Have clear and precise information about your customers' order. Get their correct addresses and correct order before taking off.
• Leave smart flyers
• Network and create partnerships with other local businesses.
• Offer discounts from time to time • Embrace events in your restaurant, so as to create awareness
As a WordPress beginner, to install WordPress on localhost is the first step to starting… Read More
To move WordPress from localhost to live server can be time-consuming, intimidating and risky (especially… Read More
A content strategy is you using content as an investment wisely while marketing is of… Read More
A lot of small business owners are not aware of the importance of a website… Read More
Content is king. And a content management solution is the most efficient medium used to… Read More
Keyword stuffing may lead to a website being banned or penalized on major search engines… Read More